1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. For Patients
  4. How do I find a registered doctor or registered nurse practitioner?

Patients seeking treatment with medical marijuana should first go to their treating doctor or nurse practitioner. If your doctor or nurse practitioner is not registered through the program, additional information for your provider can be found on the Department’s website: Practitioner Education for the Medical Marijuana Program.

Source: New York Department of Health website.

Have a question you can’t find an answer to? We’re here to help. Contact Us

Related Articles